That is the darn cutest thing!!! How funny that she's thinking about what parents do at night (we adults know what you REALLY do at night - drink Pepsi and eat chips and chocolate!). You're SO naughty! :-)
That is so precious! You need to frame it or something! I don't think she REALLY wants to know what parents do at night- wink wink! I just love that Karley!!!
That is so cute!! Just like the note she wrote to Santa to make sure everything was covered and he'd leave the goods. I wonder if the book, Snowmen at Night, inspired her. Love her!
Where did you get Karley? From Alien Town? Or TV? She is so cute and apparently she does a lot of "thinking". That is a letter to frame or at least one to put into your gummy lump. (Robert Fulghum reference.) Love you so much Karley!!
when I read the line What parents do at night. I thought oh no what did she hear. Reminded me of a certain Sunday morning, when I wanted to go wake my parents up.
Okay, I love that!!! Austin used to inspect the kitchen sink every morning for ice cream bowls & when we had left evidence of our treat he would say "AHA!!! So that's what you guys were doing after we went to bed!" Karley is so funny, I love it that she got all sentimental at the end. What a sweetie!
15 comments:
That is the darn cutest thing!!! How funny that she's thinking about what parents do at night (we adults know what you REALLY do at night - drink Pepsi and eat chips and chocolate!). You're SO naughty! :-)
Cute Cute Cute letter!!!
That is so precious! You need to frame it or something! I don't think she REALLY wants to know what parents do at night- wink wink! I just love that Karley!!!
That is so cute. What parents do at night is be relieved their kids are being quiet!!!
That is so cute!! Just like the note she wrote to Santa to make sure everything was covered and he'd leave the goods. I wonder if the book, Snowmen at Night, inspired her. Love her!
Where did you get Karley? From Alien Town? Or TV? She is so cute and apparently she does a lot of "thinking". That is a letter to frame or at least one to put into your gummy lump. (Robert Fulghum reference.)
Love you so much Karley!!
Yes, Karley is from Alien Town and we got Paige from T.V.
Karley is a nut! That's cute! The things kids think about.....
Is bringing up "bouncing mommy" on a post about what parents do at night out of line?
Sorry if I offended anybody!
Oh that is the sweetest ever!!
when I read the line What parents do at night. I thought oh no what did she hear. Reminded me of a certain Sunday morning, when I wanted to go wake my parents up.
Oh that is the sweetest thing I have seen! She is so cute and it kinda made me a little teary eyed.
"bouncing mommy" Ty YOU ARE FUNNY!
Sweet! Gotta love kids.
I bet you didn't even know that I can blog!
Okay, I love that!!! Austin used to inspect the kitchen sink every morning for ice cream bowls & when we had left evidence of our treat he would say "AHA!!! So that's what you guys were doing after we went to bed!" Karley is so funny, I love it that she got all sentimental at the end. What a sweetie!
I often wonder that too, Karley. I had the same "oh no" feeling as Matt did though
Post a Comment