Our Madison is 11! Can you believe it?! We celebrated her birthday on Sunday, December 30th(her actual birthday) I'm just a little late posting since we've been doing an awful lot of celebrating lately. We decided to have a New Year's themed party. It was so much fun and so much mess and so much noise but it was definitely one ROCKIN' PARTY!
This is Karley half way through the party, perhaps I should have cut her off a bit sooner since it appears she's had a bit too much Martinellis. Good thing she didn't have to drive home!
Happy Birthday to you, Maddy MOO!!!
...and many more!!!!....
"What was I thinking???" You'll see what I mean in a moment.
Madison opening some gifts while Asher and Bradley watch with great anticipation.
Scott obviously has had a little too much to drink also since he found Emma's shoes and Elara's necklace. He was dancing around in his cousin's accessories, just actin' a fool!!!
Madison's MP3 player which she's barely taken out of her ears since she got it!!!
Karley at the end of the party!!! She's an animal! We scraped her off the floor and took her up to her bed. A girl's gotta know her limit!
Madison Scored! She got a lot of cute clothes, art supplies, CD's and movies, earrings, money and her MP3 player...Lucky girl!
MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Great!
Uncle Adam and Aunt Amanda, so glad they could make it!
I think she really loves these earrings from Grandma Kris. Whad'ya think?Our kiddies usually sleep right through New Year's so we had our countdown at 7 pm!
Scotty, getting his grub on. We had yummy soups for dinner and Strawberry cake for dessert! Oh, and plenty of bubbly(Martinellis)
Madison had such a wonderful party and Birthday! Thank you all for the gifts and to every one who was there to celebrate with us! Happy Birthday Mad, we LOVE YOU!!!
11 comments:
Madison - you're just a cutie-buttootie! I can't believe you're 11, because if you are - that makes me...OLD! LOL
Fun partaay!
Happy Birthday Madison!
Looks like lots of fun at your house!
What a fun idea for a party. I'm sure you hear this all the time, but Madison is your twin! I bet your old pictures look exactly like her. I would love to have a mini-me someday. And what an adorable picture at the top of your blog!
Happy Birthday Madison!!! One whole day older than my Katie bug. You girls are growing up WAY too fast huh Leah??? You make for a very adorable 11 year old!!!
ps Lu~HUV the picture at the top too!
I was at the partaay and what fun. Those kiddies know how to rock it!! Karley, she's hilarious!
Bradley loved the party. But then the next night when he heard it was New Year's Eve he was a little confused! Very funny!!!
Now seriously STOP growing up Maddy!!!
I can't get over how much she looks like you. Glad she had a happy birthday! Let's definitely get together in Vegas sometime!
I love the picture of Scott. Only he can pull off the tough guy stance while wearing a purple necklace and girls shoes.
What a party. We are still trying to recover. Maybe by next New Years. In fact that will be my resolution... to be back to normal by December 31st.
We had a great time. The boys loved all the noisemakers and confetti!
Post a Comment