Monday, January 21, 2008

Hannah Montana

We got Hannah Montana tickets!!!! My friend had tickets for the Friday night show and wasn't able to make it so she offered them to me and the girls and I was all too willing to accept! Below is a video of how we surprised the girl's with their tickets!

Getting ready to leave for the MGM Grand

We made it! We were so excited to see the show! Ally and AJ opened up for Hannah Montona/ Miley Cyrus!

Me and Madison in our seats at the concert.


Karley and Paige getting ready for the show to begin


Karley was lovin' it! Rock on Hannah!!!


Paige was a little pooped by the end of the show and needed a little cat nap!
Me and my girls!! We had so much fun, what a great memory!
Oh darn! Did I just get caught ROCKIN' OUT!!!!
Madison enjoying the show.
This is how Paige ended the night! We were home by 10, which wasn't too bad, but Paige just couldn't take it anymore. She was exhausted by all of that excitement!!




17 comments:

Jerolyn said...

That is so awesome! I love all of their reactions, especially when Paige squeeeeels! And Karley wasted no time going to get all "dolled up"! haha too cute. I'm with Paige I can't hang much after 9:30pm either usually!

Kris said...

Oh I loved the video!! I'm sure the best part was they got to go in an hour! Scotty in the background just cracks me up too. Pictures captured the moment, for sure. How cool. I'm going to watch the video again...Rock on Hannah Montana!!

Kris said...

I could watch that video a million times, it is so funny, espeacialy Paige!!

Jerolyn said...

I'm with you Kris I've watched the video like 10 times!

Tyler said...

The pictures are great, but that video was PRICELESS!!! I watched it twice must right now before I posted! What a great surprise! The squeals of excitement were great! I just have one question. Was page tired or FADED!!! I know the Hanna Montana concert can be a rough crowd! Much like a Snoop-Dogg or Metallica concert! :)

Leah and Dustin said...

true dat!

Sarah and Val said...

The video was so cute. Karley just cuts right to the chase with the ticket. What a wonderful opportunity to see a live show. There is nothing like a live concert.

Rachel B. said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest video. I love their reactions! What cute parents you are with how you told them. I hear those Hannah Montana tickets are hot items!

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

not having kids in that age group
I dont understand the Hannah Montana phenomenon......but how totally exciting for them. I was much older when I went to my first concert, they must have had a blast

Erin said...

Okay, I could watch that all day long!!!! How cute that you got that on video! I love the squeals, and I LOVE that they really realize what a big thing that was--since I hear those tickets were pretty hard to get! They are so so so adorable!!!

And I LOVE the picture of Karley rockin' out.

Tyler said...

Paige. Not page. I am a moron who needs to learn to proof read! Sorry kiddo!

Beth said...

Isn't it just the greatest to surprise your kids with something you KNOW they'll love. Back in the day (BITD) we gave Sarah and Erin tickets to see Whitney Houston in concert. When she was at the height of her popularity. She sucked! We were all seriously disappointed. People were leaving before the show was even over. I'm glad Hannah didn't disappoint, even if Paige couldn't hang. Girl needed a nap prior to!

Amber said...

What a fun surprise. Good thing you have that on video. That is priceless.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

What a cute video. I don't think they could believe what they were seeing at first. How fun for you "girls" to be able to go. Loved the pictures too. I heard the screaming girls caused some hearing deficits in the adults in attendance! LOL I heard Hanna Banana Montana put on a great show (one of my teachers works at the Grand Garden Arena). Fun!!!!

Kourtney said...

That video is so funny! They were genuinely surprised and that is SO cool!
Loved the pics too! Paige passed out in the car was so cute!

Stac said...

that video is great! I love that you said "go get all dolled up" So cute! It makes me excited for when Zoee gets older. They are darling. Oh and you can come visit us anytime!! We would love it!

Kathy said...

I just watched the video again (I've watched it about 20 times). SO CUTE!! They remind me of our
big girls when they were that age. What a fun surprise!!