
Did any one catch Oprah this morning?
She was talking about the movie Juno, which very well could be the best movie I have EVER seen!!! I don't see very many movies so don't hate! If you haven't already recorded it, Oprah airs again at 4 p.m. on CH.14 so check it out! Dustin and I saw this movie on our anniversary and we both loved it! I would totally go see it again if any one wants to go! You can check out some clips from Juno at http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/356873/Juno/trailers
I was watching the interview with the screen writer(Diablo Cody) she said it took her a couple of months to write the story, she had no formal training. She said she just knew she had a story in her. I love that! I wonder if I have a story in me?! Maybe I just loved this story so much because it felt a little like my story!Go see this film!
6 comments:
"Where's the post??"
Or if it truly is a one word post then I have a one word comment.
"Comment"
I love Jennifer Garner! So I can't wait to see this movie.
Juno is seriously the best movie I've seen in a very long time. It's definitely one that I will buy when it comes out on DVD. I might even pay to see it again.
Riley and I would be down for seeing it again. Very touching movie!!
I have been wanting to see that so bad
Post a Comment