Saturday, January 12, 2008

dustin MICHAEL McDONALD darrington

Amber and Brian, This one is for you. I added this Michael McDonald video for your FUNKY listening pleasure. Check out the side bar. I love this song, I love it so much that even in public places like Lowe's I will sing loud enough to embarrass my lovely wife. ENJOY..........

7 comments:

Amber said...

That is so funny! Oh how I wish I was at Lowes!

Tyler said...

That is freaking Pimp! You should grow your beard back out and dye it gray, then come over to my house and you can take some pictures/video with you at the piano!!!!

Sarah and Val said...

Dustin, you are a good postalizer. I didn't even know you could post. We used to have a really nice sky blue polyester suit you could have borrowed and worn to make a video.

Kourtney said...

Yeah, you should grow out your hair and beard, and borrow the blue polyester suit to recreate the video. I'm sure Leah would love to be the babe that floats in at the end of the video. I too, can totally groove to that jam.

Kris said...

Your a NUT Dustin! I guess that is what happens when you grow up in the 80's! I always thought Larry Clark looked like Michael McDonald, don't ya think? Crazy video, loved the women's hair at the end, What!?

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

It would be like American Idol in Lowes - people standing and dancing and swaying to the music. A new version of the video for the handyman set! lol I see a total remake of that video in the making!!!! :-)

Rachel B. said...

Love it! Now that's a music video!