Christmas morning at our house! We always leave a PEPSI out for Santa because it just happens to be Santa's drink of choice! He must have really enjoyed his "PEP" this year because Santa and his elves unwrapped all the goods the kids got Christmas Eve. He even dressed the build-a-bears in their new outfits from Grandma Kris.
Another view of all the goodies Santa left for the kiddies!
Dustin helping Paige with her new BABY ALIVE! He was thrilled to have another mouth to feed and diaper to change, he just can't get enough, I guess.
Paige was so happy to get the doll she wanted, a doll that POOPS!!! YEAH!!!!
After crying for awhile Scott decided to wipe away the tears and give Santa a chance. I guess he only likes church Santas.
Some of the gifts Santa set up from Grandma and Grandpa Great....SCORE!!!!
Out tree with a last minute note from Karley, pleading for gifts and apologizing for any mistakes this past year! That girl thinks of everything and I guess it worked!
The stockings were hung on the staircase with care...Thank goodness for that since we don't even have a fireplace!

6 comments:
I love how you set everything out. That is the best part I think is seeing everything for the first time under the tree.
Very cute pics! I think the pictures of kids crying with Santa are classic - great memories of them before they realize he's a GOOD GUY (but when you think about it, he is kinda scary looking, especially for little kids).
Karley's letter and list on the tree - loved it. That girl doesn't take any chances! lol
Karley does cover all her bases! Hilarious!
Haven't checked the blogs. Love it when there are new pics. The letter in the tree from Karley is so cute. She's a character.
I love how Karley left that note! Just in case!
The Santa pic is so cute! I always forget that I can take pics with my own camera. I need to do that next year!
These pictures are priceless.
Post a Comment