Saturday, December 8, 2007

O'er The Fields We Go...

Getting ready for the PAR-TAY!!!Kristi watching Doug try to get into his white elephant treasure. Doug is so hilarious and I just really enjoy seeing them both.
Tyler opening his gift as Darin looks on with great anticipation. And Rick, I love how you handle that kiss! ha ha
Surprise!!!!Who knew a ream of green paper and a power strip would cause this reaction! Dang I could've used that paper we should have stole on it!
Erin with Leah showing off her fine gift... candles which totally got ganked!!! I guess that how the game goes!
Nate getting his grenade on! Frankie found this grenade that shocks you at a convenience store and it has brought hours and hours of entertainment!




...Laughing ALL THE WAY! HA! HA! HA!
And you seriously do laugh the WHOLE time you're at the annual cousin's Christmas party. Last night we headed to Kourtney and Frankie's home for the "party of the year" since it was their turn to host. They did such a great job and their house was decorated beautifully for the holidays! Delicious food, fun games, great company, white elephant, hand grenades... I mean, what more could you ask for?!? Dustin even won us our beautiful cherry pie plate that we had given as a white elephant gift many, many years ago! Thanks Jerolyn, that was so funny!!! And who knows I might just hang on to it and it may resurface for white elephant in a couple of years or so cause WE STILL DON'T WANT IT!!! ha ha. I gave Frankie a hard time about throwing our name out there for hosting next year( I'm just joking I know you weren't the only one who said we hadn't hosted yet, just givin' you a hard time, please don't cap me!) and I know IT IS our turn and I'm actually really excited to be planning the BIG EVENT! I've already started to formulate my plan (MU HAHAHA!!!) I've got some big ideas and it will give us just that much more incentive to get our house in shape! We will gladly host in '08! whoo whoo!! It is always so much fun to get together with cousins, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters, friends. We had a great time! Thanks again to Kourtney and Frankie for having us over and I can't wait to see every ones pictures from the party.

7 comments:

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Wow, you posted fast! I got up and got mine done this morning too.

Great pics! Fun party!

Jerolyn said...

I love it! It's like being at the party all over again with all of these great pic! Ha ha too funny about that pie plate and I laughed so hard at Dustins comment!

Tyler said...

Who was that fat guy who got the paper?

Kourtney said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! That is so funny that you picked that white elephant gift!!!
Don't worry Frankie won't cap you! He says as long as you know he wasn't the only one! Haha!

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Kris said...

O'le O'le, Leah! Can't wait for next year!! I have to say, I loved Dustin's comment on Jerolyn's blog too. I emailed Julie and told her to check out everyone's blogs because I knew there would be some good pics. She wishes she could have been there.

Cute couple you two are!

Andy said...

How does the grenade know you're at a convenience store? If I won it, I don't think I'd ever go back into my neighborhood Stop-n-Go.