Friday, January 11, 2008

Like Father, Like Son



Dustin- November 1982
Having sweet dreams with socks on his hands.






When I went to check on Scotty during his nap time on Sunday I saw him with his little hand sticking out of the crib and on his hand...a sock. Kris told me that Dustin used to put socks on his hands when he would sleep sometimes. She said there was a picture somewhere so when I saw Scott I snapped a few of him.

Scott- January 2008
Having sweet dreams with socks on his hands.

11 comments:

Matt said...

When I first saw the top picture I thought It was Karley for a second!!

Leah and Dustin said...

So did she! It's crazy how much they look alike sometimes.

Sarah and Val said...

How cute!! That's not necessarily something I would say to Dustin now. Oh,no. He probably wouldn't want to be called 'cute'. But he is cute in this photo. And Scotty...he is darling.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

oh my gosh!!!! Loved those pictures (Dustin with socks on his hands - one of his many quirky childhood "things." So darn funny!) Scotty is such a cutie-buttootie!!! Like father/like son!!! :-)

Kourtney said...

I totally remember that picture of Dustin, since I have looked through all of mom's albums a million times! Scotty is such a cutie!!!
It trips me out how much Karley looks like Dustin ALL THE TIME! If you look at Dustin's legs when he was little they look just like Karley's!

Kris said...

That was one of Dustin's sweet moments. It's always been my favorite picture of him. I'm just amazed that Scotty does that now. So cute.

Sara said...

That is Karley with short hair. Oh my!! I love that scott does that too. Kevin and I made a list one day of ways the kids are like us. It is so funny to see the similarities.

Jerolyn said...

When I first saw the top picture I thought It was Karley TOO. Funny and so quirky it's cute!

Amber said...

That is funny that Scott did that!

Tyler said...

That is the one of the funniest things I have ever seen! It runs in the blood. I also thought the first picture was Karley.

Tyler said...

I did recognize the blue and red checkered sheets, though!