Thursday, January 17, 2008

Danny Gans


Last night I got to go to the Danny Gans show at the Mirage! My friend called and said she had tickets for the show and since her husband wouldn't be able to make it, I got to go in his place. We had pretty good seats and it was a really FUN show! Danny Gans does impersonations and sings. He was very entertaining and is truly talented. He even did any impression of one of Michael McDonald's songs which totally cracked me up since Dustin has been on this Michael McDonald kick lately! I rarely get to do these sorts of things so I always appreciate a good "girls night out!" I had a lot of fun and enjoyed some good laughs! If you ever get the chance you should see it I just don't know if I would've paid full price!!! FREE is good!!!

7 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

Lucky you. I hear that he puts on a good show. And free makes it even better.

Amber said...

Girls nights are the best! Glad you had a good time.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

I'm all about "free"! I've heard some people say they really liked it and some that weren't so impressed. But for free - who the heck cares! :-)

Leah and Dustin said...

Totally Rick, I think if I would have payed $100 I might feel a little jipped OK A LOT jipped!

Leah and Dustin said...

and by jipped, I mean gypped!!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

or gipped or jeeped or giped or jyped - basically ripped off! lol

Jerolyn said...

Hey good to know! I have a friend who's hubby works for Danny Gans and she said she can get me tickets anytime we want to go I just haven't ever asked her yet...but I might now!