A picture of the cutest parking attendant! Grandma Kris had parking duty again this year. It was funny to see her trying to find spaces for ALL THOSE CARS! She did a great job!
Madison wore this poodle skirt that Grandma Sarah made for her dance recital last spring. She's going to be a two-headed monster at our ward party tomorrow with her best friend Emma. Since she was goin' "solo" to the school carnival we went and got her some saddle shoes so she could wear this little number since it's ALWAYS fun to dress up as much as possible.
Karley insisted on being something "scary" this year. I told her she would have to look through our costumes and pick something since she hated the costume I had picked out for her. This is what she came up with. I think she looks adorable!, and SOOOO SCARY!!!
GRRRRR!!
Paige as Dorothy. I know she only wanted to be Dorothy cause of the ruby slippers. What girl can resist sparkly shoes!? Too bad she got a really bad blister:(
MOM, PLEASE don't make me wear this stupid dog costume.
The girls posing for their Halloween pics. I love Halloween it is so much fun getting dressed up. I love doing their hair and make-up. They love it too! We have so much fun creating their look for the evening.
Matt and little Elmo, I mean Elara. She's so cute!
Madison, Karley, cousin Elara, and Paige waiting to buy tickets for the carnival
"OK, CAN WE GO PLAY SOME GAMES NOW!!!!"
Dustin chowin' down on some nachos and Scott hoping for a bite.
12 comments:
your kids are so cute!
thanks andy, you're too kind. see you tomorrow.
Loved all the pictures and I'm glad Scott calmed down about his doggie costume because he looked so darn cute! They all did. I must say I loved parking lot duty at the carnavel. It seems like it is always a beautiful evening on carnavel night.
Thank you guys so much for the little surprise this morning. How did you talk the girls out of giving it up. Tanner doesn't even know yet but I know he is going to be so excited. He was actually bummed out last night when his cake was gone. I'm sure you guys will have made his day! Thanks again!!!
And I love all your pictures! The girls looked cute & Scott was adorable!
Leah those are some darn cute photos! Our girls had their Harvest Festival last night too and Maggie had a soccer game this morning @ 8:15 so she went with Pink hair which she got sprayed on last night at the FEST!
I love the costumes. And Scotty Dog is so cute.
Hey guys...I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. They are so cute. It was nice to find your blog. I haven't seen Scott since last year at Sara's house. Very very cute!
You know I love a post full of pics! So I LOVED this one! They all looked so cute for the festival. Scotty dog is so stinkin' cute! And of course the girls all looked gorgeous.
The haunted house at our Fall Festival was so cheesy. Which is good for me because I hate to be scared!!! I'm glad you survived!
If you ever need a home for your kids, I'll take them!! Cuter than cute!!!! We all need to get together soon!
Great pictures. All the kids looked great when we saw them at the Church trunk or treat too! I think Scott was a little happier with his dog costume on Saturday than he was on friday!
Cute cute pics! Scott's cracked me up - he's usually such a happy guy! I guess the dog costume pushed him over the edge. My Fall Festival was on Friday too. It was crazy crowded but lots of fun (actually I spent most of the evening having sponges thrown at my face, but we had a great turnout). The weather was great, wasn't it?
I LOVED all the pics! Scott's cracked me up the most. I totally give you credit for allowing your kids some good costume imagination. Good mom!
Post a Comment