OK, is someone gonna come get me? Or what?
Kourtney and I had lunch together on Tuesday.It was great! I normally would never be able to do that but the kids I usually tend during the week were at Disneyland. I picked up Paige from kindergarten and we headed to Great Harvest to pick up some yummy sandwiches. Gotta love em'. Kourtney was watching Kiersten so Tyler could "pump some iron" at the gym so it was a mini cousin party also. You know, with all the "mini" cousins. We had so much fun and it was nice to get out. Thanks Kourtney!
5 comments:
Oh good, I am glad you are blogging now! one more blog to add to my daily list! Welcome!
Cute! We all agree at our house that Paige is adorable.
I could get down with a Great Harvest sandwich right now!!! Yummy! I'm glad you came over for a visit. I LOVE the pictures! Landon looks so serious and Paige and Kiersten ARE babes!!! We make 'em damn cute.
Paige was very helpful with Kiersten when I got there too! It was really cute! We do have some good genes, cause we make some cute babies!!!
So glad you are blogging because I love the pictures. Gives me a good laugh, Love those grandkids!!
Post a Comment