
The kids just hangin' around!

Karley is enjoying the view of the nature trails.

Scotty just loved this train in the children's play area. He could've stayed there all day.

Taking a ride on the tractor in the "sustainability gallery", which is just fancy for learning how to conserve and recycle.

Madison was playing in the sand with Scott and he was laughing so hard. We had to shake him out when we got done.



Paige in her most favorite spot, high atop the mammoth bones.

gettin' there!

Karley and Scott just checkin' it out
4 comments:
Cute pics! I guess I'm going to have to check that Springs Preserve out one of these days! Sounds and looks like fun!
What happened to the "I'm done" post I liked that one too?!
Leah hello! i love this blogging world I keep finding people that I haven't talked to in a while! I use to get to see you at the dance recitals. How are you? Your kids are too cute! Well now we will have to keep in touch!
Marylin
Post a Comment