Friday, October 26, 2007

Springs Preserve...again!!!

Kourtney and I planned a trip to the Springs Preserve today since our kids didn't have school and I've been trying to recruit new Preserve addicts, like myself. I guess the Preserve is the hot, happenin' place to be on Nevada Day since it seemed that everyone else was there also. We wouldn't be able to do that any other time though so I'm really glad that we went. Frankie and Bradley both had the day off and Dustin was able to meet us after lunch. We ate at the Wolfgang Puck cafe again which was an experience, let's just leave it at that. I love the food, love the view but next time we'll just leave out the crowd, the kids, and the snobby, fake-boobed mommy groups. The kids love that place and we still haven't even seen but a quarter of it, if that. I have some great pictures that we took and don't worry Kourt, I'm going to post all of them...I'm serious, ALL of them!... Just kidding! I wouldn't do that... then I couldn't black-mail you!!!! HaHa After we said good-bye to the Farina family we checked out another building in the Preserve that Dustin had heard about. I left my home today at 11:00 and didn't get home until 4:oo. WOW!!!, What a day but, as always, totally worth it! Thanks for coming with us Farinas, had a great time! We'll have to go again sometime soon!

6 comments:

Kourtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerolyn said...

ummm if it's ok I FOR ONE would like to see photos of Kourts LARGE BREASTS! yes? no?
Sounds like good times...
I guess I'm gonna have to check it out~the Springs Preserve that is.

Julie T. said...

Leah! Your family is so cute! You definitely have your hands full! But you Belanger girls are definitely capable of handling lots of kidlets! I'm so happy you found our blog- now I can see what all you guys are up to also!

Cynthia said...

Hey Leah pea-a! Your kiddos are so cute! When I was in Vegas last summer (June, maybe?) there were some cutie little girls sitting across the isle in church, and I tapped my mom on the shoulder and said "Those have GOT to be Leah's girls." It was like a time-warp, looking at little mini-Leah's. Anyway. Fun to see what's going on with you!

Michelle said...

That sounds like tons of fun. I haven't been yet but the way you talk about it I might just have to go and check it out.

Tyler said...

So, I guess w/ Kourt you guys were the real-big-boob'd mommy group? I am with Jer-I want the pics!!!