Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dustin and Leah having a great time at Brandon and Anneke's wedding in August. We had the best weekend in San Clemente!

8 comments:

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

We picked the same backgrounds for our pages!! Great minds I guess. By the way...everyone does want to know about your exciting life!

Jerolyn said...

Hey WELCOME! Hope it's ok I'm peepin' your page!!! So glad you joined!!! I will be lurking everyday so don't leave us hangin'!!!

Tyler said...

FREAKIN' PIMPIN'!!!! OUR CULT GAINED ANOTHER MEMBER!!!! YEAH BUDDY!!! Jer is right. All us "housewives" (like myself) check this thing like 20 times a day, so you had better keep current!!!

Kourtney said...

I love this picture of you guys! Especially Dustin's O'Doul's (sp?)! At least he wasn't driving! Hahaha!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

San Clemente was the BEST!!! Great pic!!! Remember...don't drink and drive! lol

Tyler said...

O'Douls? Should have just had a wine cooler you GIRL!!!

Grandma & Grandpa D. said...

Yeah!!! Another blog to read. I do enjoy everyones blogs and LOVE all of the pictures from all of you. Can I just say what gorgeous kids (big and small)that we have???

Joe Belanger said...

Good to see you in the (I despise this word) Blogoshere. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Welcome!