We went to the skate park on Saturday! Karley is always begging us to go. All the kids had such a great time, Paige and Madison mostly rode around on their scooters while Karley skated around. Scott didn't even need a skateboard or a scooter to have fun. He really loved going down the "LIDE" and getting an occasional ride on the skateboard from Karley.
Kris and Riley were just down the street at cub scout day camp and when they got a break they came to check things out!
Grandma Kris even took a ride down one of the ramps!!! Talk about fun! We will be going back, for sure!
Here's a video,I'll post more later, ENJOY...
5 comments:
That was great. loved the video. I want to go next time.
impressive!
That looks like lots of fun! The boys were sad we couldn't come so maybe next time for sure!!
I didn't get a video link! :-( just a big, blank spot! What's that all about! lol
Looks like lots of fun! That Karley is such a daredevil. I'm afraid to even think about getting on a skateboard - at my age a broken hip would be a very bad thing! lol
Karley ain't no joke! She's got skillz! I love on the video you can hear Maddy say "I think we should all go to Taco Bell". Always thinkin'! I'll have me a quesadilla. See she WAS in the post!
Scotty is freakin' adorable and Paige is a babe.
My mom went on a ramp?? I've got to see that. We'll have to go with you one of these times. Brad would love it!
Post a Comment