Wednesday, March 12, 2008

KNOCKED UP...

Guess who's PG...
I bet you're on the edge of your seats right now!!! I'll post a picture in a bit!! ;)

9 comments:

Sarah and Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah and Val said...

WHAT!!!!

Matt said...

WHO!!

barlows said...

SHUT UP! Say it isn't so . . . you know I need another 5-er in the crowd. I am going to be so sad if it's your dog or something.

Kourtney said...

I had a dream last night that you had a baby boy- so that would be really freaky if you are!!! Then we'd have the '09 baby taken care of!!!
Now hurry and post the damn pic!!!

Hannie said...

I can't believe it! When I talked to Mom today and she mentioned that it might be "multiples" I was freakin' out! I'm so happy for you! You do seem to have the glow or maybe new blush! You must be so excited!

Amber said...

I thought the same thing about the "glow" when I saw you the other day! That is so great if Scott is going to have a little buddy to play with. Oh I bet Dustin is so excited! Is it true? Is it you? Come on with the pic already!!

Leah and Dustin said...

Sorry to dissapoint but I may become the mommy to 5 baby kitties soon. No "for reals" baby of our own for now...or maybe ever!ha ha
Kourtney you're still on for baby
'09 it would take a miracle for us!!

Tyler said...

OK, that was one of the funniest freaking cliff-hangers I have ever seen! I am very disappointed I missed it in real time! I probably would have bought in too, but I am glad that I can point and laugh now....you cat DID have a "glow" last time I was over there.......