I know some of you couldn't see the other video I posted but I'm hoping you'll be able to see this one!
Frankie can't believe Karley! He hasn't seen the other video!!! She's da bomb yo!
fearless Karley. lookin' good
GOOOOOOOOOO Karley!!!!
She is no joke. That is awesome!
Now I know why there is a brand called No Fear, that is Karley. Love watching her in action!!
mad skillzzzzz!
This is my favorite clip, I love when she goes up on the high drop in and just rolls out without thinking twice. Reminds of how much she loved skating that ramp at Mom's .She must have been about 4 back then.
Karley does have some wicked mad skillz. Has she been watching Christian Slater in Gleaming the Cube?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Frankie can't believe Karley! He hasn't seen the other video!!! She's da bomb yo!
fearless Karley. lookin' good
GOOOOOOOOOO Karley!!!!
She is no joke. That is awesome!
Now I know why there is a brand called No Fear, that is Karley. Love watching her in action!!
mad skillzzzzz!
This is my favorite clip, I love when she goes up on the high drop in and just rolls out without thinking twice. Reminds of how much she loved skating that ramp at Mom's .She must have been about 4 back then.
Karley does have some wicked mad skillz. Has she been watching Christian Slater in Gleaming the Cube?
Post a Comment