Rick and Kris had us over this evening for a family pizza party. Pizza Hut, no less...nothing but the best! Rick surprised us all with these cool Pepsi shirts. Thank you, Thank you! You know we're a Pepsi lovin' family!!!

Dustin and Tyler gettin' faded. Pour one out for the homies.
Pepsi girls!
How many Pepsi shirts ya' got on there?!?
Pepsi cousins before they got all hopped up on the good stuff!!
I thought this picture was so cute of Bradley and Scott even though you can't see much of B's face. Scott was trying to look at himself in the camera thus showing off Bradley's awesome new shirt!
Paige took this picture of Grandma Kris with Landon leaning in for a kiss. AWWWW!
America's Next Top Pepsi drinker! Modeling her new shirt and fabulous skillz....Fierce!
Paige took this picture also from atop her stool. She loves to take photos!
How did this sad bottle of coke make it in to our exclusive Pepsi party?? It must be ELIMINATED!!!
Grandpa snapping photos while Scott tries to get his Pepsi bottle opened! "Please open my Pepsi,Grandpa...Hurry before my Mom sees me!!"



10 comments:
Fun night and great pics. Paige took a good picture, she's got skills.
Great pics! I am waiting for the video! What a delightfully yummy night!!!
I'm so glad you posted. I still don't even have my pics on the computer.
We had so much fun!!! I love all the pics!!!
What fun party! I never knew the WHOLE fam loves pepsi!!
We have Pepsi in our jeans (I mean genes) - whatever! Great pics and fun times!
All hail Pepsi! :-) (and pizza!)!!!!
I died laughing at the photo of Ty and Dustin getting "faded" It is hysterical!
I also love the last photo...too cute!
I'm on a total Pepsi kick right now.....but your hard pressed to find it in restaurants. There better be another Pepsi Pizza party while I'm in town
By the way, we did pour one out for they homies! I loved that line....
Bottoms up, apparently. Who drove you home? I thought I smelled Pepsi on your breath on Sunday night at the next family party. You may need this phone number,
1-800-pepsi-aholic.
Okay, I am a sucker for coordinating outfits/t-shirts, so even though they're Pepsi shirts it looks pretty amazing.
Post a Comment