Sorry, I have to post these videos one at a time but it's the only way I can make it work. I hope every one can see them. The screen is black on mine but I just hold down the mouse and it works for me!
Scotty was so darn cute at the skate park. Love the tagging at the park, lol. He did pretty good when you held him on the board too. We've got to go again, right Karley?
8 comments:
I thought there were more video's! Scotty is so funny!!!! I love his shirt too!
Is that in fast motion, because Scooty sure goes fast.
Is that the skate park on Betty? It looks like the one right next to my house! How fun!
Melissa, it IS indeed!
Looks like a good time was had by all, with or without a skateboard! :-)
Scotty was so darn cute at the skate park. Love the tagging at the park, lol. He did pretty good when you held him on the board too. We've got to go again, right Karley?
Could he get any cuter!!!!!
Scott is a riot!
Post a Comment