Do you think those Peeps have been left out so they're a "hard" and crunchy? Or do you think they're fresh and "soft"? Hmmmmm...yet another Peep mystery! :-) Maybe if the picture could be "blown" up we might be able to tell!!
Tyler, now you're cracking ME up & I'm going to wake up Kevin. I love Peeps too, and this is way funny! I totally know where Jerolyn's going with talking about the Peeps PRIVATELY. The term 'peeps' has a very different meaning in their house than the rest of ours! Of course, even by the Stephens' definition you could still say 'Dustin loves Peeps,' I'm sure!!!
11 comments:
That is so funny~ You know we should talk about "peeps" sometime PRIVATELY!!!
Ha! I love it! I like warped senses of humor by the way. :)
That is so freaking funny!!! I'm going to have to show Frankie!
Do you think those Peeps have been left out so they're a "hard" and crunchy? Or do you think they're fresh and "soft"? Hmmmmm...yet another Peep mystery! :-) Maybe if the picture could be "blown" up we might be able to tell!!
It is WAY too late for me to be laughing this hard! I am gonna wake up my wife and kid! I wanna get into the VIP room in that club!!!
That is so hilarious, I've got to show Riley!
Whoaaa!!
Leah- that is right up my alley! HILARIOUS!! It's always enlightening when people have a good sense of humor.
That is really good!!
Tyler, now you're cracking ME up & I'm going to wake up Kevin. I love Peeps too, and this is way funny! I totally know where Jerolyn's going with talking about the Peeps PRIVATELY. The term 'peeps' has a very different meaning in their house than the rest of ours! Of course, even by the Stephens' definition you could still say 'Dustin loves Peeps,' I'm sure!!!
I'm intrigued!!
Post a Comment