Thursday, April 2, 2009

Working for the WEEKEND!!!

That's what I've been feeling ALL day! It's takes a lot of work to go on a vacation. Why is that? Oh yeah...kids! We're going to visit Dustin's grandparents in Anaheim. Dustin has tomorrow off (I hope) so we're starting our weekend early.The sofa I have my eye on. The color I want.
This sofa is supposed to be a "sit anywhere" kind of couch so I figure it would be perfect since my monkeys climb on everything.
I have spring fever and have loads of "projects" lined up for the next little while.

    The chairs I want but when I go to buy them they're out of stock and as soon as I've picked something else they have a bunch. They have white but they just don't have the same effect. They call this color red but trust me they're orange.
                  Trying to lose those last 10 pounds...Why, oh why is it so hard to lose that last 10 pounds!?! Which is why I won't be indulging in my favorite treat for awhile. I'm a reward person so motivations like this work for me. See you in a few weeks, oh beloved treat! I WILL earn you back!

                5 comments:

                Becky and Ethan+4 said...

                Hey I saw, Kris and Riley at Disneyland but never you, were you there on Saturday??

                Kourtney said...

                How did your Ikea trip go?? I'm so bummed I missed out on visiting with everyone this weekend!

                Kris said...

                Cute stuff at Ikea. You have such good ideas for your home. Good times in Anaheim.

                the Dover Family said...

                Is that bunny pole dancing? mmmmm.... :)

                Gary and Michelle said...

                The questions is this...when will we have a weekend we don't have to work for?