
The Easter bunny hid the brilliantly colored eggs we had dyed the night before.
The kids got new tennis racquets and tennis balls.
Oh, and tons of delicious Easter candy, of course.
We enjoyed hard-boiled eggs for breakfast.
And hurried off to church to joyously remember the true reason we celebrate Easter.











11 comments:
Great photos! You guys all looked so good Easter. I loved your poka dot, flower theme.
Love that dress on Paige. I almost bought it for Anna like four times. Happy Easter.
Is that a bowl of malted milk robins eggs? Oh my goodness. Looks like you had sooooo much fun.
I love those pictures your kids look so beautiful!
Lve love love! It was so good to see you guys tonight. You look AMAZING. I bet I'm a slower runner than you, so if you are looking for a running buddy, I'm your girl. Maybe we can figure out how to do the coupon thing while running. I'm too stupid to figure it out alone!
Looks like you had an amazing Easter!! Love the cute hat!! We need to get together it has been too long!! Hey did you go to the weigh in? LOL :)
You guys looked super cute this Easter! Maybe some year I'll get crazy and coordinate my whole family! The pictures are just adorable!!! I'm thinkin' I should have you take pictures for me!!!
Beautiful pictures of the girls. Is this the hidden talent that's coming out?? I think you are getting really good!!
I know it's late but I wanted to wish dustin a happy 30th b-day. I also love your easter pics. Sooo cute!!! My mom bought susie that same flowered dress. It's adorable! Hope all is well and we missed you guys at the fight.
Very cute pictures!! Your kids are adorable! You might want to hold on to Carli...i hear Amber wants her!! I'm so sorry I missed Dustin's party! That work thing gets in the way! Tell him Happy B Day! Oh, and I have your paint still!
They all look so adorable! And yes I want to keep Karley. I think that will be my only way that I can have a daughter! :)
Post a Comment