Friday was field day at school for
Karley and Paige. It was a beautiful day. The weather was perfect, a little breezy at times but, the whole day was wonderful. Dustin came to help with the games and I was able to wander and take pictures of all the fun.
Karley with her class getting ready to start.


Paige with her class.


Bouncing buckaroos or bucking broncos..I can't remember the names but every game had a clever name.


Paige running hurdles...

...and stacking cups in the obstacle course.

Star wars

The girls made this out of
hoola-hoops and then had to run back and throw their ball at it until it fell down.

Jump the river.
Karley's got hops.

Jumping rope during the obstacle course.


Paige dribbling down the court and I love hows she's smiling in her pictures.

Potato sack race.

Getting soaked at leaky cups.


Karley at leaky cups.


Taking a break at the
Popsicle stand.

Paige hopping around.

Dripping wet and having just had the best field day,
Karley marches back to class with her gang.
3 comments:
You have some of the cutest kids ever. (excluding mine, of course) That was so much fun. I love volunteering for field day.
Great pictures you took. It really was a very fun day for the kids. One of these years we'll have a Field Day without wind and threat of storm! That would be great. We really appreciate you guys coming to help. Thanks, it was fun having you there.
I always loved Field Day at Tomiyasu. I'm glad that schools still have them.
Post a Comment