Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You... had... me... at... HELLO! He snuck up behind me and waved a red spoon in front of my face.. I jumped out of my seat, so happy!
He pulled a pomegranate yogurt from his bag.... SURPRISE!
Boy, do you know the way to my heart!
Oh, I'm so GLAD he went to water polo tonight. I will now blissfully sit propped up in bed and eat my yogurt...slowly and gratefully!
For me, such delights are few and far between.
And THAT is why I love him!
I'd take yogurt over fresh flowers any day!!

13 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

Can I get an Amen and Hallejuah?

Jessi McCall said...

yep, he's a keeper!! :)

Kristi said...

Ahhh the simple things make so happy!!I am totally with you, but mine would be Ben and Jerry's LOL!

Kris said...

That boy is a sweety. I remember when you went there and it still wasn't open. Dustin must have remembered how much you wanted it.

Gary and Michelle said...

There's no ailment that a little frozen yogurt can't cure.

Jill said...

Mmmm did you day pomagranate?

Kourtney said...

I still haven't tried it yet!

the Dover Family said...

What a great husband, I love it when they do the "little" things. :)

Tyler said...

Smooth move pimp! It better have paid off, much like watching "The Cutting Edge" a few weeks back.... :-)

Jen Rose said...

What a nice guy! You probably scared him with your "wheat germ" treat a few weeks ago!

Brad and Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Leslie said...

Don't be hatin' wheat germ! I make some mean energy bars with that crap! :) I want yogurt now. Guess whose stoppin' at U-Swirl on her way home from work today?!?

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

I need to check blogs more often - I'm WAY behind!

I've never had that kind of yogurt but I've heard it's FABO. I need to get out more! LOL