Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HE hangs the Moon and Stars

He plays so hard. All day long. He goes non-stop. He jumps. He runs. He throws. He kicks. He climbs. He laughs. He sings. He plays make-believe. He screams. He licks(?) He has so much energy. Too much energy. I get exhausted just watching him...

... But at night ... he sleeps. Like an angel. Safe and sound. Not a care in the world. He rests. I watch him. I marvel at how much LOVE I have for him. How he's changed my life. Forever. I put myself to bed. I rest. I restore my energy. For tomorrow...
. . . For tomorrow it begins all over again.

10 comments:

Jerolyn said...

LOVE the boots and diaper combo! So CUTE!

Marylin said...

I LOVE boys!!! They just melt my heart!! I feel the same way about my boy, he really has changed me as a Mom and a person!! What was life like without him, don't want to remember!! :) Hey lets get together this week some night??!??

Sarah and Val said...

And the good news is... that it never ends. Never. Oh, they might get a little less rambunctious, but it never ends. Like my favorite saying, "Just when you think it's safe to get back in the water". Nope.

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

Sooo the boy way!! It's so great!

Kristi said...

Oh how sweet! Little boys are the best and I love the boots!

Kris said...

Now he just needs a coonskin cap to go with that rifle and boots, which I'm pretty sure he's getting for his birthday ;)shh. HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!! Love him!

Kathy said...

What a cutie!! I'm so glad I got an adorable grandson so I can experience the boy stuff a little bit.

Kourtney said...

Oh my goodness, I love that picture! Tyler would be proud that he was sleeping with a gun by his side! And the boots...how could I not mention how cute the boots are?! Love 'em!

Tyler said...

I was proud, but there was only one. You have to have options.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

He is more than adorable! SO DARN CUTE!!!! Love me some Scotty!!!