Thursday, March 19, 2009

You've won!!

(Because this post needed a random picture...this particular picture)


Mom, Jerolyn, Marilyn, Jill, and Lizzie:



I'm sure you're totally excited to see what I'll be making for you...

I've got some pretty great ideas like.... HMMMM, I wonder if this person would like a crocheted bikini?... or Maybe they'll like something decoupaged?... or Maybe I could make them one of those decorated straw hats, kinda like the one Erin brought to the Christmas party?... Oh this is going to be good!!

Alright ... I'm just joking, I promise my homemade treats won't be junk... at least I won't think they are...

Maybe I'll actually try out some of my "mad homemaking skills" and make you something useful or practical... or I've got some homemade goodie tricks up my sleeve and I'll deliver something edible and delicious.... I'm all for suggestions even though I can't guarantee you'll get what you want!!!



It'll be a surprise... and even though I've got practically a whole year, I'm going to get started!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Totally surptise me! I love you sense of humor too. Whatever it is, it will be fun, fun.

Amber said...

FUN!!! I love this idea. But I sure did read this too late.

Jerolyn said...

Leah if the prize is a buffalo...go ahead and skip over me and pick the sixth entry! haha

Sarah and Val said...

If the prize is a Buffalo,can I have Jerolyn's, too. I love Buffalos. Are we getting a real one or a decoupaged Buffalo. Either is fine, but the real one's gonna be a little cramped in my backyard. Especially if I get two.
But whatever, I'll take anything and like it.

Marylin said...

If you are giving a Buffalo away I want mine seasoned and in the form of jerky!! :) Oh yeah!! I can't wait to see what I win!! :)