I knew you could already tell.
Looks just like me.
Dustin says, "If anything your hair to face ratio is just a little off."
Here's Dustin.Much better, right?
You probably thought it was a photo of him.
It's not, just a caricature.
Dustin said, "Well, it's kinda hard to draw a shaved head with a sharpie."

That's my man.
9 comments:
Cute. But not as cute as you really are. He didn't capture the 'essence' that is you, dawling.
Having a characture made is one of my secret unfulfilled wishes as is riding in one of those touristy hourse drawn carriage. I may reconsider...
;)
That is funny!
Where did you have them done? How fun! Oh but I agree that they didn't quite capture you :)
I'm still laughing about ALL of our pics!!! I never thought my nose was big before...HAHA! Thanks Darwin!
That was so fun to have Darwin at the party. Rick pushed me into the chair right when we got there so I got to be first. It was funny how hesitant people were, then everyone had to get in on the action. Yours is very cute.
I don't see you in that one but Dustin a little. Love how they drew the hair too. :)
Bradley just saw mine today and said,"Dang, that looks just like you! That's a cool picture." I'm like, yeah, thanks buddy...haha
I ended up not even having mine done. OOPS!
Post a Comment