Loved the pics and the post!!! So glad that he's home safe and sound!!!
Great pics!! looks like such an awesome event!!
You got some really good pictures. Glad he is home!
That's so great that he's back! I'm sure you are all excited about it!
Welcome home Markie!!!
Welcome Home, Markie. Let the fun begin. BBQs and Camping and Family Parties. Yeah.
I dont know your brother... but Im glad he is home! And I am thankful for his willngness to serve our country!! Thanks markie! And welcome home!!
That is so great!! I don't know him either, but I am grateful to him and I am glad he is home safe!!
Good to have him home. Sad the 'stache is gone, though!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Loved the pics and the post!!! So glad that he's home safe and sound!!!
Great pics!! looks like such an awesome event!!
You got some really good pictures. Glad he is home!
That's so great that he's back! I'm sure you are all excited about it!
Welcome home Markie!!!
Welcome Home, Markie. Let the fun begin. BBQs and Camping and Family Parties. Yeah.
I dont know your brother... but Im glad he is home! And I am thankful for his willngness to serve our country!! Thanks markie! And welcome home!!
That is so great!! I don't know him either, but I am grateful to him and I am glad he is home safe!!
Good to have him home. Sad the 'stache is gone, though!
Post a Comment