She held his hand and led him to the water. Scott has no trouble making friends.Monday, October 27, 2008
TOWN SQUARE
Last week I went to Town Square with Scott and Hannah. We shopped a bit and got some yogurt. I've been wanting to check out their little playground since it looked so cute the last time we were there. Scott loved it! We played in the hedge maze for awhile and on some of the other toys but he was really curious about the water! We didn't have his swim suit and he was fine with just watching until he leaned up against this ladies leg and just stayed there and watched.
She held his hand and led him to the water. Scott has no trouble making friends.
This is what happens when you have to leave the little playground. He did NOT want to go!! He was so sad and cried the whole way home (which isn't like him.) We'll be heading back that way... for sure!
She held his hand and led him to the water. Scott has no trouble making friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









11 comments:
So sweet. Living with all those girls is sure to give him a way with the ladies!
That was so cute. He is a sociable little guy. Looks like the lady got a big kick out of it too.
That's so funny how he just cozied up to that lady! I love his little Scotty-skip too! He just skips around, happy as a clam. I can't get enough of that cutie!
That looks so fun. I can't wait to try it out soon. The park, but mostly the yogurt!
I think we need to plan a day to check that little park out. And I'm with Michelle and have some yogurt too. :)
Scott is so cute. And I am loving the look on that ladies face. She was loving her some Scottie!!
What a cute little toot he is! Trevor was not happy that he didn't make it over to sit with us at church yesterday.
I think I might take my kids for yogurt on Friday - any takers?!
So cute! I can't believe he wasn't even shy or anything with that lady! Don't you just love Town Square?? but more importantly....yogurt. I've had red mango 3x this week!
How cute! I love that little kids just latch on to people and that probably totally made the lady's day.
Look at me Scotty! I love you! :-)
Is it sad to you that it is October, and it is still hot enought that they have the water running? Gotta love living in Las Vegas.
Scott is soooo cute! I haven't seen the people but I have heard, I think I'm gonna go on a hunt to try to find it! Haha
Post a Comment