Monday, October 13, 2008

Time For A NEW Post...

...since I haven't for so long, but I misplaced our camera shortly after we got home from our trip to Anaheim to visit Dustin's grandparents.
The girl's went to Utah with my Mom for conference weekend so we loaded Scott up and took a trip to California. We hoped to get Scott a new bed so we could move him out of his crib. No such luck, the bed we wanted was out of stock, I hate that! But we did have a great time:
eating El Taco (I need to branch out, I get the same thing every time but I know what I like and I'm scared to try anything new), chatting with grandma and grandpa, strolling through Ikea, seeing Erin and her cute kiddos (who were in Anaheim to go to Disneyland), barbecuing on Sunday, SOOO good! Visiting with Julie, Lisa, and their families and Brandon, Anneke, and Cannon.

We headed to San Clemente on Saturday so Dustin could surf with Morgan. We had Pedro's tacos for lunch, did a little shopping, hung out at Mark and Julie's, had Sonny's for dinner, and then had yogurt* for dessert before heading back to Anaheim.
*seriously addicting yogurt, whether it's called Pink Berry or Red Mango or euro tart or plain tart, doesn't matter...IT'S ALL GOOD!!! It's frozen yogurt, it's divine, and I can't stop thinking about it! The weekend the kids were gone so we could go to Red Rock we went out to Town Square and they have a place called Yogurtland(they call theirs plain tart)DELICIOUS!!! Any one want to go??? Seriously, call me!

Enough about yogurt...
Here are some pictures I took. I had fun messing around with them on the computer.









There you have it...
We've been doing a lot of projects around the house so hopefully I'll get to posting about that soon.

9 comments:

Amber said...

I am down for some yogurt anytime of day or night! I have to agree with you on that one. SO YUMMY!!! :)
And I love those pictures. They all could be framed. I like!

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun! So, did Dustin do any fishing while he was out in the water? Just kidding!!! Ilove what you did to the pics!

John and Heather Davis said...

I LOVE YOGURT!!!!! MMMMM MMM MMM MMM MMMMM Yummy!
How fun to have been able to get away for a weekend and just hang out. I bet Scott loved the one on one time with mommy and daddy!

Kourtney said...

You definitely have two cute boys on your hands! The pics are so cute. It makes me want to snuggle Scotty, looking at those pics. He was so snuggly yesterday. I'll have to try some of that frozen yogurt sometime.

Kristi said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun I love the pics, and if I still lived in Vegas I would love to go have yogurt, so have some for me!!

Becky and Ethan+4 said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. What a great idea!

Jen Rose said...

Girl....I am lovin me some yogurt too! I've had red mango twice this week already! I love your pictures too! They look awesome!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

I keep thinking I need to make a trip to So. Cal one of these weekends. It's been awhile since I've been down there. And you KNOW I loves me some beach!!! It sounds like you had a fun trip!

Great pics! That Scottie is such a darn cutie!

RuthieB277 said...

It's nice for Scott to be an only child once in a while! He could probably get a word in edgewise!