One of my wonderful (and so enormously appreciated) BIRTHDAY presents was a weekend away at the RED ROCK HOTEL. It was gorgeous, and amazing, and we were in heaven!!!

We did take advantage of the cosmic bowling on Friday night. I'm horrible at bowling and I've probably only been twice in 10 years. Since Dustin's finger is still "damaged" he didn't do so hot either. Neither of us even scored over a hundred. I got an 86 and Dustin scored a 68. Pretty sad but we had some good laughs.
Dustin at the spa waiting to be called back for our massage. Can you tell how uncomfortable he is?? He has a strong aversion to all of these beauty products and girly smells. After his massage I could hear him laughing down the hallway. He loved it and asked if we could budget in a massage on a monthly basis.Wouldn't that be nice?!
The spa was across the street from one of my favorite restaurants...P.F. Chang's, so we stopped in for an early dinner.
Here it is...our luxurious room...
and bathroom...
and bath tub...
where I enjoyed many soothing soaks.
The view of the Canyon. I wish I would've been able to get a better picture. The view was amazing from our room on the fourteenth floor.
Our desk, where I was able to get tons of work done...or not!
The fully stocked mini bar which we did not partake of... not even a stinkin' snickers bar, Red Rock, so you can kindly remove that $4.31 charge from our bill..Thank you very much!!
We did however partake of many a smoothie though!!!
Our view of the pool where we spent the better part of Saturday on a couple of those orange loungers....AWWWW, simple pleasures.
That was our relaxing, totally pampered, and spoiled weekend away!
The spa was across the street from one of my favorite restaurants...P.F. Chang's, so we stopped in for an early dinner.
Here it is...our luxurious room...
and bathroom...
and bath tub...
where I enjoyed many soothing soaks.
The view of the Canyon. I wish I would've been able to get a better picture. The view was amazing from our room on the fourteenth floor.
Our desk, where I was able to get tons of work done...or not!
The fully stocked mini bar which we did not partake of... not even a stinkin' snickers bar, Red Rock, so you can kindly remove that $4.31 charge from our bill..Thank you very much!!
We did however partake of many a smoothie though!!!
Our view of the pool where we spent the better part of Saturday on a couple of those orange loungers....AWWWW, simple pleasures.
That was our relaxing, totally pampered, and spoiled weekend away! And we LOVED every minute of it!!
15 comments:
Looks like you had a great getaway.
What a fun birthday present!!
We try to do that a couple of times a year and it's so fun to just do what we want for a few days and pamper ourselves.
Now that looks like a great getaway! And I'm with Dustin on the idea of getting a massage once a month. Actually, I think I could handle once a week. I'm glad you guys got away and to such a nice place. What a wonderful birthday treat!
That looks awesome! I'm glad you had a nice getaway!
wow! that looks so cool! The pool there is awesome!
Oh so nice!
I am sooo jealous! It looks like you guys had a great time. I really need to get away and do that someday! What a great present.
What a beautiful place. Maybe someday... But it would have to be in the summer to take advantage of that pool.
Oh my gosh, you guys have such a fun life!! Totally cool Vaca!
Oh my gosh, that looks so gorgeous! It sounds like you had a great, relaxing time. I love all the pics, especially Dustin waiting for his massage. Frankie and I are going to have to go there. I'm glad you had a great time.
How nice! We went bowling out there this weekend. I need to go practice bowling - I sucked bad! -Les
How fun! I love that hotel! I got to do makeup for a job there for 13 days straight when they first opened! I fell in love with the rooms! I'm so glad you guys had a good weekend! FYI...I suck at bowling too.
jealous is the only word that comes to mind at the moment!!! How beautiful and great!! I'm so gald that you enjoyed your vaca!!
Good job, Dustin. Way to spoil your wife. There are so many places in Vegas to get away and feel like you're out of town. It's a great way to celebrate. I'm glad you had such an awesome birthday, Leah.
Ok, so you've been there....now when are you & Hannah going to NYC?! You're gonna love it!
I'm so glad you enjoyed your "stay-cation" birthday gift! Red Rock is one of my favorite hotel/casinos (I say that like I'm such an expert! lol).
It's nice to get away and it doesn't even have to be far away. :-)
Post a Comment