When I was pregnant with Paige I was told (more than once) that she was a boy. I was excited but something didn't seem right. I think I just knew all along that she was really a girl. At 36 weeks I stopped being able to feel her kick and I had to go to the hospital to be monitored. I learned that I had very little amniotic fluid and Paige had high blood pressure. I also learned that she was definitely NOT a boy! She was born one week later. Healthy and beautiful. Our little sweet girl. Paige is a very special addition to our family and we adore her.
Paige Ryann, just days old.
Paige-18 months old
Paige- a little over a year old.Thanksgiving 2003
Paige- 2 years old
Paige-4 years old
Paige-5 years oldWhen Paige grows up she wants to live in our backyard. Which is why Karley CANNOT build a half pipe back there. (They argue about this all the time.) Paige is spirited and sassy and, as I'm finding out this school year, incredibly independent. She loves dance and dressing up and everything frilly and glittery and GIRLY!!
Happy Birthday, Pinchy girl!
9 comments:
What a cutie! We love her!!! Happy Birthday Paige.
Happy Birthday to one of the cutest little ballerinas ever. We sure do love our little Paigey.
Love that Paige!!! You're a beauty!!!
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUU!!!
And she is gorgeous!!! It is so fun to watch her enjoy her school experience!
I'm totally cracking up about her and Karley's argument! That is SO funny!!!
Happy Birthday Paigey Poo!!! We love you!!!
P.S. that is too funny about her wanting to live in the backyard, and Karley wanting the backyard for skateboarding!
Happy Birthday Paige! She is so stinkin cute! I want to pinch those little cheeks!
The time goes by too fast! She is so cute!!
She has gorgeous hair!!! Happy Birthday Paige.
Post a Comment