We spent A WONDERFUL WEEKEND in the mountains camping with family and some of our most favorite friends. Though some that had planned on coming weren't able to make it (you were missed.)
Here are some highlights of the trip...

Scott couldn't resist climbing into the hammock with Dustin whenever he'd try to get a little shut-eye.

Here you go, Rick... the picture of Dustin's finger. As you can see he nearly tore the tip of it off at work right before the trip. Pretty nasty!!

Dustin on his pink bike hanging with his gang.

This is what happens to
tweens when they get too sassy!

Dustin and Scott bonding during nap time.

Amber and
Karley enjoying some "down time." It's so great to be bored sometimes!

Dustin waking from his peaceful slumber.

Me and Madison (who took most of these great pictures this weekend.)
Karley harnessing the wind...or trying to.

Dustin took all of the kids who were there on Sunday on a little hike so me and Amber could have a little rest. I'm not sure the resting part worked out but the kids enjoyed their adventure.


We had so much fun and this was the best part:
- yummy food and lots of it
- great conversation
- big laughs
- hiking
- games
- reading
- a hot pay shower
- bike riding
- ghost stories
- s'more's
- a little R&R
Thank you to every one who came and made this trip so great and for those who couldn't make it, there WILL be a next time!!
14 comments:
Cute pics. Poor Dustin's finger!!
Looks like you had a fun weekend.
Love these pictures. Can't wait to go soon.
Looks like fun! Except Dustin's finger :)
That looks like SOOO much fun!!! Love the pics of you guys! What a cute family!!!! :) Your kids will have such great memories.
HOW did Dustin do that to his finger?
Wow! Karley & I look really bored!! That was fun. I'm glad we were able to come!
And I love all your pictures. How did you make that collage???fgc
OK Amber - what does fgc mean? I'm techo stupid.
I'm so glad I at least got to come up with the kids on Saturday. And yes - I hope there's a next time!
We had a great time for the little while we were up. We will definately plan for a longer stay next time!
Thanks for the pic of Dustin's finger, but for those of you who didn't see the pics on his phone - OH MY GOSH!!! They made me curl my toes! Yuckydodo!
Fun times up the mountain! Loved the pics!!!
It looks like you had so much fun! That pic of Scotty with the scrunched up face is HILARIOUS!!! Dustin, your finger is still freaking me out! I can't believe you had Landon kiss it! YUCK!!!
You are going to have to have another blog book done with all those cute pictures. I was so close to coming up but it just got too late. I missed the fun!
What a fun trip!! You guys have some great adventures as a family!! Love that! Oh and love all the pictures!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun, I love going camping. By the way Dustin's finger is so gross!
so fun! A little R&R always sounds good to me!
Post a Comment