- Karley goes into surgery first thing in the morning to have her nose set. The operation will take an hour. I hate sitting in a waiting room waiting for someone to come out of anesthesia. I'm scared. Karley is brave and so I will be brave also.
- Dustin is able to go into work late so that I won't go crazy in the waiting room tomorrow.
- My Mom is coming to help take my kids to school and watch Scotty, something she is willing to do whenever I ask. AHHH (sigh of relief)
- Leslie had Paige over today after school and so I took Scotty swimming and then got some house work done. I just love that. I needed that.
- I wanted to have all my laundry done so my Mom would have some good folding to do(wink wink) but I've been a slacker. I'll have plenty of time tomorrow.
- I rearranged some furniture today and tried to get Dustin to hang a new light over my table but we didn't have the right bulbs so he's off the hook...for now.
- Dustin went to water polo after Scouts tonight. I kinda enjoy this time.
- I cleaned out my garage and parked my Camry inside since it's out of commission until I can replace the two back tires.
- I'm almost finished with my book. Dustin will be happy to have his wife back.
- I'm about to enjoy some Ben and Jerry's all by myself.
- I want to paint..something.
- I have great friends, who are so great to my kids.
- I'm trying to stay positive ..about a lot of things.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Some of My Thoughts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Good luck tomorrow! At least you won't be by yourself. Karley is so brave.
I'm so glad Dustin will be there with you! You know I'll be waiting for a call tomorrow (whenever you can) for an update on Karley. Give her a big hug and kiss for me and tell her I love her before she goes under!!!
waiting for that nose update!!! good luck to your little Karley!
My thoughts and prayers will be with you guys. Karley has got a good attitude about it all, so that will help. Love you guys!!
Sounds like you've got an amazing support system! Good luck with everything!
All our prayers and thoughts are with you and Karley.
With a blog post like this. Have you considered twittering? Check out twitter.com
Oooh, good luck with everything...especially staying calm! We'll be thinking about you AND Karley, and hope all goes well!
OK - so great minds think alike. I just posted and it is this same kind of post! I swear - I'm not a copy cat!
I'm glad Karley did so well.
You know what makes me stay positive (about a lot of things)? You staying positive about a lot of things. :)
So glad to hear everything went well with Karley. It sounds like she came through with flying colors! She's a cutie-buttootie!
Mark said he got picture mail of Karley and from Rick's comment it sounds like everything went well. I'm so glad. BTW, you're welcome to come paint my bathroom.
Two of your kids have surgery in less than a month! Stay possitive, Leah. That IS a lot to deal with. It sounds like Karley did okay. I hope your family is all doing well.
Post a Comment