Tuesday, July 8, 2008

San Clemente 2008

We started out our vacation in Anaheim visiting Grandma and Grandpa Great. Uncle mark came Saturday to put in their new a/c unit and Dustin couldn't help but get in on the action.
Scott just loved to climb up on Grandpa's lap and perch himself right there.
He also loved to check out Grandpa's cane.
I'm not sure that Sophie appreciated him doing this. We had a great BBQ at Aunt suzy's house on Sunday and then visited a really neat park across the street. The girls had a great time playing with Bradley at the playground and scott enjoyed the ducks in the pond. Bryan(Dustin's cousin) and Allyson (Bryan's wife) came for the BBQ and it was nice to finally be able to meet Allyson.
Monday we cruised Costco on the way to the beach.
Probably the craziest Costco trip Grandma Kris has ever experienced. It was fun though!
Landon is so cute with his squishy cheeks.
Here's Brandon and Anneke's baby, Cannon! What an adorable smile!
I thought this was a cool picture.
That's Dustin in the water and Riley and Kris on the shore.

How do you get this thing to work??
This one's for you, Mom and Andy ! The train travels right along the beach.
Dustin and Scott jumpin waves.
Scott was a little more timidthis year but he loved to swim in the ocean and play on the beach with Daddy.
Karley was leaning over digging for sand crabs and her swim suit broke. Of course Dustin was able to rig it so she could enjoy the rest of her day at the beach. I know if Frankie had still been there Dustin would have gotten teased for his McGyver skillz!
Check that out!
Love this picture of the four girls..Karley, Paige, Chloe, and Madison.
Chloe and madison
Scoping out a good spot to dig for sand crabs.
Scotty watching Dustin surf the last night we were there! I love his little face!
We had such a wonderful vacation. I love being at the beach with our family! We have such a great time!








11 comments:

Tyler said...

Great pictures! Looks like everybody had a good time.

Sarah and Val said...

What a great trip. Love the bathing beauties. And little Scooty Man. He is too cute.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Lovin' the pics!!! What a fun, fun trip!

I LOVE THE BEACH!!! (just in case you weren't aware of that!) lol

As Mom/Grandma/Grandma Great would say "A good time was had by all!!!!!"

Amber said...

That looks like you guys had such a fun trip! And I love all your pictures. You took some really good ones!

Andy said...

Beach camping looks like fun, but do you ever get the sand out of your crotch?

Kourtney said...

Your pics are SO cute!!! And you took way more than me! I'm so mad I didn't take more.
I can't wait for next year!!!

Kris said...

Very nice pictures Leah. Liked how you changed the color on some. Dustin was quit handy at fixing Karley's swim suit. Kind of like how he used the shreded tire pieces from the side of the road to stop the buzzing sound of your tie downs on the car.

Wish I would of had my camara ready when you guys were out in the water and those Dolphins went swimimg and jumping behind you all. Looked so cool. Leah, wouldn't you rather be in the water with Dolphins then coming up on a skunk checking out the campsite?

Good times for sure!!

Julie M. said...

Wow! Great pictures!!! Beach camping is the best!! I must say I love those ones of Scotty on Grandpa Great's lap too. Good times!

Kathy said...

Great pictures!! I especially LOVE the one of Scotty and my dad in the recliner. Priceless!! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Emily B said...

I love San Clemente. We are planning a trip to camp either there or in San Onofre in August.

Julie T. said...

You lucky ducks!!!!!!!!!!! I love that beach:)