Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dusty Boy!!

29 things that I LOVE about Dustin 1. How much he loves his birthdays.

2. His dimples.

3. He is a hard worker.

4. He unloads the dishwasher for me because I hate it.

5. He changes all of the diapers on the weekends.

6. He loves babies.

7. He is smart.. very smart.

8. He helps anyone that needs him.

9. He is athletic.

10. He loves his Mom.

11. He goes to work and then comes home..and works.

12. He doesn't let people down.

13. He helps me to look at things differently.

14. He is a wonderful father.

15. He teases.

16. He loves camping as much as I do.

17. He still tells me I'm beautiful.

18. He kisses me good-bye every morning and kisses me goodnight every night.

19. He loves to be with friends.

20. He is a great dancer.

21. He is strong.

22. He loves to laugh.

23. He never yells.

24. He wishes he had a band.

25. His huge smile.

26. He is the best husband.

27. He is kind and loving.

28. He is my best friend.

29. The way he loves me!

I love you Dustin, Happy 29th Birthday!!!



17 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Happy Birthday Dustin! That was a great list. You guys are so cute together and genuinely seem to be so happy. Hope you guys get to go out and do something fun!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!! It's always easy to remember how old you are because you were born a month after we got married. That was a really sweet tribute, Leah.

Amber said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
So he never yells? I want to be like you Dustin.

Leah and Dustin said...

Well okay he HAS yelled but not nearly as frequently as I yell. AND... it takes an awful lot to get him yelling!

Sarah and Val said...

Happy Birthday, Dustin!! Like I said to Leah yesterday when she was shopping for your gifts, you are one of my absolute, very, very most favoritest son-in-laws in the whole world. Bar none and hands down.

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

Happy Birthday Dustin

John and Heather Davis said...

Happy Birthday!!! Do you think he can teach John some dance moves? John is such a white boy!

Matt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BROTHA

Kris said...

Sweet list, Leah, and true!

Jen Rose said...

Awww. That was so sweet Leah! Happy Birthday Dustin! I hope you have a GREAT day!

Kourtney said...

Awww look who got all sappy on us! Happy B-day D-loc!

Jerolyn said...

Happy B-Lated~ HELLO where have I been???
Loved your list Leah!

Andy said...

I did, in fact, bake you a cake, but ate it, before I had a chance to call you.

Erin said...

We were headed out of town on Wednesday and I remembered it was Dustin's b-day (don't ask me how I've always remembered that) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUSTIN! Loved the list, Leah. Loved it. And I love that he unloads the dishwasher (which I hate too!) and changes diapers on the weekends. Now that's sexy!

scoot and sara said...

those are the exact same things I love about dustin! He's not near as big a homo as most people might think! haha

Julie T. said...

I am totally jealous about the whole San Clemente thing!!! You are such a lucky ducky! We used to go stay at the State Park a lot- that is where my love for the place started:) It is such an awesome place!! We always go to Wahoo's Fish Tacos:)

Brad and Leslie said...

29 things, thats it! Man there must be 46 things I love about Dustin. Enjoy it Bro you're an old man next year. Brad