Those pics are SO pretty! The girls look GORGEOUS! And Scotty man is ADORABLE! Paige definitely has the "serious" model look down and looked like a real model. Who took these?? I need to get some pics like this of the boys. You've been spending a lot of time up at the temple lately for photo shoots huh.
Oh my heavenly days, those are gorgeous pictures you took Leah. I think you have a talent in front of the camara and behind!! You know I'm going to want some of those. Beautiful children!
Those really are great pictures. The one of the girls holding hands with Scotty looking back would be great blown up really, really big and on your wall.
You took those?! I assumed it was your photographer friend until I read people's comments. Seriously amazing! This really makes me miss my photographer friend who just moved away. Great job!
By the way, you can delete that guys comment if you're logged into your own account.
19 comments:
Those pics are SO pretty! The girls look GORGEOUS! And Scotty man is ADORABLE! Paige definitely has the "serious" model look down and looked like a real model. Who took these?? I need to get some pics like this of the boys. You've been spending a lot of time up at the temple lately for photo shoots huh.
Everyone looks so great...but my goodness I think Paigey has a gift. She sure knows how to pose
Beautiful pics/Beautiful (grand)kids!!!
Paige sure know how to smile with the eyes. She looks fierce. What a bunch of great pictures of cute kids.
I especially like that you included the picture of Paige's pants that you must have accidentally snapped.
Oh my heavenly days, those are gorgeous pictures you took Leah. I think you have a talent in front of the camara and behind!! You know I'm going to want some of those. Beautiful children!
Those could hav totally been professional portraits. You've really got a talent for photography. And what beautiful subjects. Thanks for sharing.
You have breathtaking children that's FO SHO!! Again like the ones of you and Dustin...I can't pick a favorite!
Those are so good! Did you take them?!
Those turned out really nice. My favorite is the one of all of them holding hands & Scott looking back at you. They are some cute kids!!
Those really are great pictures. The one of the girls holding hands with Scotty looking back would be great blown up really, really big and on your wall.
VERY nice. V-E-R-Y- NICE!
Your kids are gorgeous, Leah. Could you take some nice pictures of my kids, too? Those turned out great.
Cute kiddos! Those pics turned out great!
Beautiful pictures!!!!! Youre kids are little models
Gorgeous pictures but then they would have to be with such darling kiddies. (And we are not a bit prejudiced.) :-)
STUNNING. What a crew
Great pics! Good lookin' group!
Please don't click on this last person's link. I do not know him!!
You took those?! I assumed it was your photographer friend until I read people's comments. Seriously amazing! This really makes me miss my photographer friend who just moved away. Great job!
By the way, you can delete that guys comment if you're logged into your own account.
Post a Comment