Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged...

...by Emily!
I've been tagged before but I always have a hard time coming up with "things people don't know about me" I'm going to make an attempt.

1. Jobs I've had:
-I cleaned people's houses in my ward as a teen-ager (crazy times)
-I worked at a dating service, Amour and More for a few months. I hated bugging people!
-I worked at the day care center Teddy Bear Junction before it became Child time. Happy times!
-I worked for the Census Bureau during the last Census.
-I sold Salt City Candles but, again, hated bugging people. Loved the candles though!
-Currently I'm a full-time Mom, the most demanding and rewarding job I've ever had!

2. All the places I have lived:
-Las Vegas... and I don't plan on ever leaving either!

3. 4 favorite movies:
-Juno
-Nacho Libre
-Big Fish
-Finding Neverland

4. 4 favorite foods:
-pizza (from anywhere)
-Ben and Jerry's
-P.F. Changs
-cafe Rio

5. 4 weird things about me:
-I'm afraid of dolphins and horses but especially horses!
-I love to mop floors.
-When I go into someone else's house I either rearrange their furniture in my mind, pick out new paint for their walls or imagine my furniture in their house! There are a few people who I DON'T do this with.
-I am ADDICTED to q-tips! Sometimes I can't even get out of bed before I've had a good swab! On average, I probably q-tip twice a day... at least!!!

6. 4 favorite shows:
-The office
-The Soup
-Hell's Kitchen
-America's Next Top Model

7. Places I'd love to go:
-France
-Greece
-Fiji
-Hawaii

Now, I'd like to tag Leslie! You're IT!!!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Can you come mop my floors?

Brad and Leslie said...

What the crap am I supposed to say! You know how boring I am!

Amber said...

That was fun to read. 3 things.....
1. You can come mop my floor anytime you want.
2. Do you rearrange my furniture in your head?
3. Have you ever tried ear candles? Brian uses them & it is so gross what comes out!!

Julie T. said...

Leah-
You can come to my house anytime and mop my floors!! That is something I really don't enjoy!

Andy said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!!! I'm still in DC, so I probably won't be able to call or bake you a cake.

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah and Val said...

Leah, I'm your mom and didn't know some of these things about you. (Glad to meet ya.)
Anyway, it was good to remember some of these things about you. Everyone should get tagged, so we can remember some neat things about them.

Sarah and Val said...

Leah, what a great idea. There were details that I didn't remember about you. I think this is a great idea. Everyone should get tagged, so we can learn a little about them.

Rachel B. said...

I can't believe you've never left Las Vegas! That is so crazy. It has been 10 whole years since I've lived there. And man I need you up here to help me pick paint colors and rearrange my furniture, but not just in your head. I need it out loud as advice. You're scared of dolpins? That is so cute.

Leah and Dustin said...

Michelle-Yes!
Leslie- You are NOT boring!Puh- lease!!
Amber- I'll have to look into that but if it will stop me from q-tipping i want no part of it!ha ha
Mom- consider yourself..TAGGED!
Rachel- I totally would..don't tempt me.
Andy- Thank you, Thank you!

Hannie said...

Who ever even knew that I have such a cool big sister! Sike, I knew all along!

You forgot to mention in your tag about how you love the taste of vitamins-SO WIERD! and how everyone in the world comments you on how beautiful you're feet are!

Hannie said...

compliments, not "comments you on your feet"

Emily B said...

I love these tags, too. I always learn new things about people. I thought your "things people don't know about me" answers were great. I had a hard time coming up with mine too.

And Hannah - Where the heck are your posts? Time to let us all know how you're doing.