At Mad's school they always have a kickball game at the end of the field day. Teachers vs. the 5th graders. I've gone most years and I always have fun watching but this year Madison participated and it was even more fun to cheer her and her friends on. Go 5th graders!!!
Those teachers were ruthless, I tell ya', they definitely made the 5th graders work for it. I was scared for Madison but she did a great job. She got a double and made it all the way home! The teachers won 10-5 but Madison was happy she earned her team a point! Check out that stance!
Running to 2nd base.
She had just gotten done punking Mr. Sullivan and I tried to capture it but I was too late. That girl is SASSY!
Running to 2nd base.
She had just gotten done punking Mr. Sullivan and I tried to capture it but I was too late. That girl is SASSY!







13 comments:
That looks like fun. We will have to go watch next year.
I know I've said this before, but I just cannot get over how much she look like you. Mini-Leah. Right down to the ankles. And probably toes, but I couldn't see those in the pictures.
Great pictures Leah!! Very fun day and this Field Day was even more fun with all of you guys there. Madison did a great job. When you think about it, there weren't that many 5th graders that even scored!!
Go Maddy! That's so cool that she scored!!! I love the pic of her kicking. And the pic of Karley with all her buddies. So cute!
YOU GO GIRL!!! Kick that ball and really go - hey hey/ho ho! (that's for any of you who remember the original MASH movie). LOL
Oh my gosh, she looks sooooo tall in those pictures of her kicking! I love that last picture of your girls loving on each other. So adorable!
Cute pictures!! Madison is getting so tall. Can't wait to see you all this weekend!
Cute pictures!! Madison is getting so tall. Can't wait to see you all this weekend!
I love the action shots. What a fun tradition to do every year. Your daughters are beautiful, Leah. I love the picture of them together.
yes! I love that stance. Madison really looks so tall and slim in those pictures.
Oh, the good old kick-ball days. That's a cute idea for the school to do every year. Although it does seem a little mean that the teachers beat them by so much. ;) What long, lean legs that girl has!
Your girls are soo cute! Thy grow up too fast! It was fun running into you at the park the other day we should do it again sometime!! :) Oh and love the hair!!!
Long, lean kick ball kicking machine!! That's my Madison. Love the photos and wish I could have stayed for the game after field day.
Post a Comment