When I see all those picture, we did so much at Disneyland. Lots of fun and Riley and I are glad we got to go with you guys. It worked out really nice.
Cute pics! Scotty crying on the Carousel is so funny! And I love the girls coordinating tops. I love your new 'do! That's what I've been wanting to do, but can't get the nerve. Looks like you guys had a great time (but how could you NOT have a great time at D-land??).
9 comments:
When I see all those picture, we did so much at Disneyland. Lots of fun and Riley and I are glad we got to go with you guys. It worked out really nice.
Cute pics! Scotty crying on the Carousel is so funny! And I love the girls coordinating tops. I love your new 'do! That's what I've been wanting to do, but can't get the nerve. Looks like you guys had a great time (but how could you NOT have a great time at D-land??).
Can't wait to go next spring. Hopefully in April when the magnolias are blooming. That is what we always used to look forward to.
Cute hair, Leah.
OOOoo. I love the Hair cut Leah! Very nice.
I've got to get down to disneyland this year!!! Looks like you had a great trip
Great pics! One of these days I'll have to go to Anaheim and actually go to Disneyland! lol
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Leah, I love your hair!
Fun Fun!! Love your new do!!
Post a Comment