Tuesday, April 8, 2008


15 comments:

Sarah and Val said...

Whoa!!

John and Heather Davis said...

Is he naked???? John was in the room when I was checking everyones blogs, you might want to warn Dustin that John moght give him a hard time. Sorry

Jerolyn said...

ARE YOU in the BUFF? Whoa I for one would like an autographed copy of that sweet thang!!!

Nice pecks BTW!

Amber said...

Does Dustin know you posted this picture. He is totally naked! So what's the story? Please share.

Jen Rose said...

I am cracking up right now! Is he going to kill you?

Emily B said...

You're right - he really does look naked.

Tyler said...

I told a buddy of mine today I was playing water polo in a speedo last night. He said "Hey, if you can pull that off, more power too you!" I said "No. I don't pull it off. I can barley pull it on!" Dustin, I must say, you pull it off quite well, and I am glad there isn't a picture of me looking naked in a speedo!

Tyler said...

Geez, could you have looked any younger in high school?

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Hottie potottie!!! LOL Love the (appears to be nude) photo! I think once, a LONG LONG time ago, I may have been in that good of shape. I think...

Kourtney said...

This picture is so funny! You look like you're 12! I like that you have a serious look, because whenever you pose nude- or you appear to be nude- you should look tough. heehee!

Kris said...

I never could understand why they posed Dustin like that for that picture!

Billy and Lizzie Calban said...

Wow...that's quite the pic!!

Rachel B. said...

Oh my gosh that is hysterical! You should blow that up and have it framed...for your bedroom! ;)

Julie T. said...

Rachel Koch. . .you always make me laugh so hard!!! That is a very racey picture!!

Andy said...

WHOA NELLY! I didn't know we were allowed to post these kind of pics of Dustin on this site. Stay tuned!!