
sweet embrace... Mark and Victoria

Mark, Victoria, and Madeline

Mark's company

Mark and Madeline

The Gang

Mark and Mom

Brother's don't shake hands, Brother's gotta HUG

Proud Parents!!
Here are some picture that we took at the Henderson armory on Saturday. We went to a family ceremony they held for Mark's company and their families.
7 comments:
Great Post. I loved the ceremonies and all the get togethers.
WoW it makes it seem very REAL to see your brother in uniform doesn't it? He's in my prayers for a safe return~
What in the heck is little Timmy doing 2 ft above everybody's heads!!! Crazy! That's so neat that so many of you were there to say bye! Good luck Markie!
Yeah, was Timmy on stilts or what? Markie looks good in the uniform! Be proud! He's in our prayers.
Very touching, we'll be praying for him also.
Rachel, that's so funny but that's NOT Timmy( he's on his mission) that's my YOUNGEST brother Daniel and I know it's crazy, he's super tall!!!! I'm thinkin' he must've been on his tippie-toes!
That's crazy. We'll all be thinking of him!
Post a Comment