Hannah arrived home on Tuesday evening after serving her mission in Houston, Texas. We are so proud of her and so happy to have her home with us just in time for the holidays!
Hannah greeting her happy family. Madison missed her Aunt so much and rushed to steal the first hug.
Most of the gang waiting for Hannah to come down the escalator. We made posters and had balloons and made a huge fuss over Hannah...just the way she likes it!
Hannah greeting her happy family. Madison missed her Aunt so much and rushed to steal the first hug.
Most of the gang waiting for Hannah to come down the escalator. We made posters and had balloons and made a huge fuss over Hannah...just the way she likes it!



13 comments:
Great Blog!! I love the video. Dustin is quite the camera man. Who knew??
That is so sweet! Dustin quit giving Leah a hard time about crying!haha
I LOVE missionaries coming home! I think, right next to their births, missionary home comings are the BEST days of my life! 21 months to go!
Welcome home Hannah!! That is so crazy - she and Nathan went into the MTC on the same day. That means Nate is only 6 months away from being home! Time is flying!
That video was so sweet. It made my eyes water. I can tell how much you love Hannah. Glad she is home!
Got tears in my eyes with that video! That was so sweet. Welcome home Hannah!
K. I totally cried! I will blame it on hormones, but we all know that is one of the best experience EVER! So fun for you guys - and good for Dustin's camera skills.
Dustin, I especially love the "Oh goll" when you asked Leah if she was crying! NIIIICE!!!! Good to have ya homa Hannah!
Great pics and video! Wow, it seemed like that time went fast (easy for me to say, huh?)! lol Welcome Home Hannah!!!
Welcome home Hannah! I thoroughly enjoyed the video!
Yeah!!! I can't believe she's back. Girls' missions seem to go by so quick! Tell "Sha-Nay-Nay" I say hi! Make sure you say that name too.
That was so sweet! I'm sure you are so excited to have her home! You'll have so much fun catching up! Great video. Dustin was killing me!
Welcome home Hannah! Our family can't wait to see you! My mom wants to have a girl's night out to celebrate your return!!
Julie
Post a Comment