Monday, November 12, 2007

Nike 5K for kids




Kris and Dustin ran in a charity 5K this weekend to support valley school's physical education programs! They both did an amazing job! Kris brought home 2nd place in her age division and Dustin finished 5th in his. You can check out the official results at http://www.nike5kforkids.com/lasvegas/ Dustin wants you all to know that the Santa Run is coming up in December for anyone who'd like to participate.

10 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Hey WAY TO GO Kris and Dustin! I think it's so great that you share this hobby together!~jer

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Congrats to both of you!!!! I wanted to be there (and was there in spirit - running along with you) lol! I'd love to do the Santa Run (it was so fun last year) but unfortunately I'm gonna be out of running commission for the next few (?) weeks.

Jen Rose said...

Congrats Dustin! That is awesome. What's involved for the Santa Run? That'd be fun!

Kris said...

Good times that's for sure, especially when the endorphines(Spell check, Rick) kick in!

Leah, do you want to do the Santa Run too?

Leah and Dustin said...

The Santa Run is another 5K I'm not sure what charity it benefits but it should be a fun time I'm not sure if I'll be doing that one or not I'm gonna have to just dive right in and do it someday!!

Amber said...

Good job Kris & Dustin!

Kris said...

The Santa Run is for Opportunity Village. It is a lot of fun.

Tyler said...

Run another 5K for me! I am tired just looking at the picture!

Kourtney said...

Tyler, you are so funny! I think Amanda and I might do the 1 mile walk (so I guess you could call it a Santa walk?) with the babies so Ty, you're more than welcome to walk along with us! It should be cool! Ho, ho, ho!!!

Kourtney said...

Oh yeah, GOOD JOB you guys! Tyler's comment got me off track! Didn't you both place the same (mom 2nd and Dustin 5th) in the San Clemente run?