The kiddies were so adorable on the huff and puff. Scott had to get pushed along but I think he had a good time. I showed him how to do it but he chose to just go along for the ride!
Thanks for another good laugh. I could watch that over and over. Scott's scream crackes me up and then Paige's head bobbing back and forth. It is so cute and funny!! I must say when I thought about the video of you guys on the sidwinder, I just laughted again.
7 comments:
I'm not sure what the Huff and Puff is but it looks like Scott was having a great time! lol
Thanks for another good laugh. I could watch that over and over. Scott's scream crackes me up and then Paige's head bobbing back and forth. It is so cute and funny!! I must say when I thought about the video of you guys on the sidwinder, I just laughted again.
I like how right at the end Scott looks back to see if his sister is still on board!!!
I love his little shriek!
I remeber riding those as a kid....how fun
I went on a knotts history website and was reminded of the soap box racers and gasoline alley. I loved those two as a kid.
Post a Comment