After Scott got sick then Karley got sick and then Dustin, Paige, and now ME! (madison's immune to our icky germs. she's hardly ever sick.)
It seems like I'm always the last to catch something but when I do it's bad.
I wasn't feeling great all weekend but Sun. night was really awful. I fell asleep at 8:00 and thought I was better when I walked the kids to school Monday morning.
Nope!
I thought I would stay in my jammies and clean Scott's room. It was horribly messy and embarrassing and since we (meaning my dad) laid the carpet in the two kids rooms I thought I'd get more organized for our move. I spent nearly ALL day cleaning it (when I wasn't taking pills, blowing my nose, or sneezing) going through books, clothes, and toys.
More purging!
Last night I went to bed early and when Scott woke in the middle of the night Dustin went to get him. He crawled back into bed and said, "Oh, Leah, you are going to be so pissed in the morning." I rolled over thinking it was a dream.
OH, NO! I was wrong!
Sometime between the hours of 8:00p.m. and 3:00a.m. Scott single handedly DESTROYED everything I had accomplished on Monday. He emptied every one of his drawers and had a good old time throwing his entire wardrobe around the room. Then he dumped out almost all of his toys. The books? The books stayed nicely in the bookshelf. Thank goodness, I'm pretty sure that would have put me over the edge.
And just when I think I can take no more Scott comes into my bedroom and pats me on the elbow and says, "I'm sorry I make you so mad, Mom, I'm sorry."
ALL IS FORGIVEN...
but I'm still going to make him help me clean it up!
3 comments:
Ugh!!!
I had a nasty cold two weeks ago. It took me a good 2 days of accomplishing nothing to kick it.
So glad I checked your blog before Cardio. So funny what Scott did, not for you but that is funny.
I'm sorry you feel yucky! If you ever need scott to go play somewhere he is always welcome here!
Post a Comment