Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School's in session

I love new beginnings. Especially when it comes to the first day of school. New friends, new teachers, new clothes and shoes, new socks and undies (It's a tradition), new opportunities.

New! New! New!, I love NEW!


Madison -7th grade

Madison's on student council this year.

Karley -5th grade

Karley believes curls always make the best first impression.


Paige -2nd grade

Paige has a great new teacher this year and can't wait to show off her learning skillz.

And Scott just thinks it's fun to climb into the couch cushions.

So now it's just me and my little tyke...

until he starts pre-school in a few weeks.


What am I going to do with myself!?!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Best first day of school pictures ever!! Sure shows their personalities.

Sarah and Val said...

What cute pictures. Love those kids. Or kidz. Whatever. They are so cute all done up and posing.

Marylin said...

Ok so you have some very cute kids you know that lady!! I been missing our chats! I need to call you so we can catch up!! :)Oh and I guess it's time for another baby now that the others are all in school, that's the rule right?? :) LOL

Rachel B. said...

You seriously have some cute kids! Seriously. Scotty's going to be in school too? I cannot even imagine a completely quiet house. I guess you've paid your dues though with many years of an unquiet house. Enjoy!

Mandy said...

You will find that the couple hours that your baby is gone seem to fly by, and you have to stop and wonder what you did while you were kid free!

Missy said...

K, so I had to come over and blog stalk ya to see which preschool class you guys ended up with now.
We are the 10:30-12:30.
Very cute kids!!!