We celebrated Paigey's Birthday this week.
She loves to wear dresses and skirts. She loves to mix and match. She loves high-heels and dress-ups. She is our princess.
Once she saw these boots at the store they were all she could think about. I'm pretty sure she told anyone that would listen that she wanted them for her birthday. She got two pairs... these ones and light tan ankle boots (same style.)
Her sparkly, glittery Birthday cake.Happy Birthday, Paigey!
Love you, forever!


6 comments:
That picture of her in the glow of the candle light is wonderful!
She is ALL girl. Her party was soooo fun and tasty too. Loved the soup and ... well, everything.
So cute!! What a pretty little lady she is! Happy Birthday Paige!!
Those boots are adorable. That's the first thing I thought after I saw the picture even before I started reading this post.
Love these pictures, and you really caught the moment with her and the candles. So sweet.
SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment