T-ball started on Saturday for Karley and Paige. Karley was excited, Paige not so much...but she got talked into it. They set out an extra Tee and Scott was ALL OVER THAT!! I think we have a future ball player on our hands .... and a left-handed one at that!!


Saturday night I put the girls hair in foam rollers. Since their hair is so much shorter since they got haircuts I was worried the curlers wouldn't stay in. They both looked so adorable in curls, I'll have to do it more often.


This is the outfit Paige put on to go to Grandma's. The fur cape definitely completes the LOOK!

Kris' tree looked so beautiful on Sunday.
Welcome SPRING!

Paige's toothless grin.
Karley, cool as a cucumber.
7 comments:
How Adorable......I love the outfit!!
we've been having fun with these new curlers I got a sally's beauty supply. There call curlformers and they kind of look like spiral shaped chinese handcuffs.
Cute cute girls. And I'm not at all surprised about Scotty's skills.
Loved their curls and that Paige, she is like a little movie star. Such a dress up girl! Scott was sure good at hitting the ball off the T.
I love doing my girls hair like that and I love Paige's outfit too cute!!!
What an adorable hair do on both girls. And the outfits!! Wow. Also, I love the "attitude". Very sassy.
Adorablicious!!!
I loooove the pics! Paige was crackin' me up with her fancy fur thingy. I didn't look NEARLY as fancy as she did.
Post a Comment