Thursday, March 12, 2009

GO AHEAD and just SMILE...

This video isn't new (we were clearly heavily "under construction" at our house) but I thought Scott would love to relive his laundry basket rocket ship...

and if his little giggle at the end doesn't brighten your day, well then...

6 comments:

Kourtney said...

That looks like such a great work out! And don't you love how Scotty says "Again!". Don't they know how exhausting it is to be a rocket ship?! haha

Sarah and Val said...

What a fun ride! Scotty is so lucky to have a fun dad.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute. :)

Kris said...

If we all could have a dad to give us a ride, and sound effects, like that, we'd all be giggling! Loved it! AGAIN!!!

Rachel B. said...

So cute! I love the end with Scott wanting to go again. It makes me laugh how kids think dads (and moms) have endless amounts of energy. Reese gets so mad at Tom when he tells her he's tired after throwing her up in the air 50 times! I'm glad you're blogging more often again. It seems like you were gone for a while and I missed you.

Jessi McCall said...

How cute is that? Don't you wish we had the same childish energy that our husbands have. I got tired just watching that video, and Bobby does a very similar "airplane ride" too! LOL. I'm just good for hugs and kisses. :)